Barachiel is the guardian angel of Cabal Fang. One of his symbols is a white rose. Roses are powerful symbols, and each color of rose has a different association.
Rose Color Symbolism
- White: Heavenly love, purity, innocence, peace and harmony
- Red: Passionate love, desire, sacrifice and courage
- Pink: Friendly love, family love, grace, joy and empathy
- Yellow: Self-love, joy, calm, focus, health and clarity
- Coral: Sincere love, thanksgiving, enthusiasm, happiness
- Lilac: Magical love, wonder, enchantment, change, and success
- Black: Carnal love, rebellion, rebirth, protection, silence
- Variegated Rose: Combinations and mixtures of other colors
THE ROSE: TRAINING INVOLUTION #119
- Inverted Pyramid of Combos and Calisthenics. Advanced start at 12 (78 of each exercise total), Intermediate 10 (55), Beginners at 8 (36). Exercises are Striking Combos (3 count min), Push-ups (HS or hardest type you can manage), Wrestling Combos (2 count min), and Get-ups. So beginners are going to throw 8 striking combos, do 8 Push-ups, execute 8 Wrestling combos, and then 8 Get-ups. Then 7 of each, 6 of each, etc. down to 1. Video below.
- Meditation on a Rose. Select a color of rose that reflects a mental state you want to cultivate. Set a timer for at least five to ten minutes. Assume your meditative posture of choice, regulate your breathing, and then imagine a rosebud of the chosen color. As you meditate on the bud, imagine in your mind’s eye that the bud is slowly opening. As the bud opens into a blossom, so does your mental state open up and flower into the desired state.