OPEN TO EVERYONE AGE 18 AND UP -- EVERY ASPECT OF THE SEMINAR WILL BE TAILORED TO YOUR FITNESS AND MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE LEVEL!
Whether you're a rank beginner or an experienced black belt, you'll find out what it takes to get fit to fight -- and hit the ground running in this laser-focused, high-energy self-defense seminar! Here's what we'll cover:
- 2 HOURS OF ACTION!
- Basic Prevention
- The 3 things you must always do in a self-defense situation
- 10 moves you can apply against armed or unarmed attackers
- A 20 minute unarmed fitness routine guaranteed to challenge
- After a short intermission you'll choose your weapon -- stick or knife -- and learn to hit hard and retain it during conflict
- Then you'll face the Cabal Fang weapon gauntlet -- a weapons-related fitness routine like nothing you've ever seen!
- After a cool-own, stretch out from head to toe and and spend a few minutes in peaceful meditation.
- Stay and shop. Items will be for sale to benefit our club so bring cash!
What to bring:
This is an outdoor event, so bring a sweatband or bandanna and dress appropriately! Long pants or knee pads advised. Bring work gloves for handling logs and tires if desired. MMA gloves and training weapons will be provided to beginners. Experienced martial artists, please bring 4 oz. finger-less MMA gloves and a dull/blunt rubber or wooden training weapon.
REGISTER ON THE MAIN PAGE - CLICK HERE